RULES OF THE ZOKOL HOSTEL
1. Check-in time in our hostel is 12.00 AM, check-out time is 11.00 AM.
2. We will ask you to provide your passport or other identity document while check-in and to pay the total price for all days of your staying at the hostel. If your staying at our hostel is less than one day, you should pay the full cost of one-day staying. You also pay for staying if you not come to hostel at night.
In the cases of early Check-In (from 5 AM till 11 AM) and late Check-Out (12 hours after paid time), you should pay for half of a day. If you are leaving after more than 12 hours after your paid time, you should pay for a full day.
3. If you want to stay at our hostel again later and you know the certain date of return, we will make a booking for you. You should leave a deposit of the total price of one-day accommodation. If you want to prolong staying at our hostel, let us know 12 hours before. Maximum staying in our hostel is 2 weeks (unless agreed with administration).
4. If you want to prolong staying at our hostel, let us know 12 hours before. Maximum staying in our hostel is 2 weeks (unless agreed with administration).
5. If you made a booking on a certain date and arrived in the other day without cancelation of previous booking (via phone or e-mail, not later than 24 hours), you should pay for that day in the full amount.
6. We have 24-hours reception. Price for accommodation includes the following: bed with linen and towels, Wi Fi, individual lockers, map of the city, kitchen facilities, tea and coffe making facilities, iron and washing machine, hairdryer, shower, books and board games, visa support (at the request).
7. In our hostel we have self-service. Please be respectful for other guests and save the cleanliness at the common territories of hostel (kitchen and bathroom).
8. Rooms are cleaned daily. Bed linen is changed at the request.
9. Please be polite and friendly with other guests of the hostel. Try to keep silence in the rooms from 12.00 PM till 8.00 AM. Be carefull with hostel’s property, don’t break furniture or other things.
10. In the hostel are prohibited: • Smoking (except specially areas); • Drinking strong alcohol, drugs ; • Talking loudly (especially at night hours), screaming, abusing of other guests; • Pets; • Non-residents after 11.00 PM; • Personal belongings unattended in common areas.
11. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation for visitors who: — Do not have passport or other identity document; — Are in the state of intoxication; — Preventing a comfortable stay at the hostel for other guests; — Violating fire safety rules; — disagree with rules of our hostel.
12. Administration of the hostel has the right to place in one room guests of any sex if free beds are available here.If the guest wants to be alone in the room, he should pay the full daily cost of the room.
13. Administration of the hostel is not responsible for personal belongings. All valuable items should be kept in lockers!
14. Administration of the hostel has the right to call police and to impose a penalty in the amount 5000 RUB for the guest who disturb the public peace and don’t keep silence after 12:00 PM.
Thanks for your understanding! Have a good time in our hostel!
Yours Zokol Hostel